Welcome to the home of Camperdown High School Past Students' Association,
Florida Chapter, a 501(3)(c) not for profit organization. We invite you to take this Journey as we showcase the history, accomplishments, goals and the future of this organization.
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is a process and working together is success! Let us continue to make a concerted effort never to accept mediocrity and challenge ourselves to be the best.
Walk with us as we keep the torch burning to pass on to the next generation.
Jewel Runaway Beach & Golf Resort All Inclusive
St. Ann, Jamaica
October 29th -
November 3rd, 2013
November 3rd, 2013
Camperdown NY Chapter
Summer Time BBQ
Staurday, August 17th, 2013
- President of the Camperdown Past Students’ Association Florida Chapter, Mr. Allan Cunningham, Vice President, Miss Michelle Cooper, Principal, Mr. Valentine Bailey and his wife, Mrs. Nicole Bailey, specially invited guests, past students – a warm, Camperdown, good evening to you all.
- A million dollar donation - (JA)$1,000,000, (US $14,300). That is the amount donated to Ms. Michele Nesbeth on behalf of Mrs. Cynthia Cooke. The presentation was made by Ms. Michelle Cooper, President, and Dr. Allan Cunningham, Vice President. The presentation was made at the Reunion Party on October 18, 2008. Another presentation was made to Mrs. Cynthia Cooke at Graduation 2008, held at the Hilton Kingston on October 23, 2008. The Principal expressed her delight of the amount presented to the school.
- A Monthly Newsletter for Jamaican Alumni Associations in Florid www.cjaaf.info The success of schools and universities depends in part on how well-informed past students are about their achievements and challenges.
- Alumni rekindle old, forge new bonds
- THE CAMPERDOWN High School Alumni Association last week inducted four prominent Jamaicans and past students and a former principal of the institution into its Hall of Fame